Monday, December 16, 2013

Magic In Empowering The Good!



If I'm not maturing spiritually, one of the things that can tend to grow like a parasitic limb 
in my life is negative thinking.  I would say it comes from an imbalance of being too 
inwardly focused or too outwardly focused.   I do believe that is true at least for myself.  
I can get so busy doing for others that I neglect self care which can cause an emotional 
avalanche or on the other hand I can be so aware of every little pain and ache that it builds 
me up to believe there is something terribly wrong.  What the two extremes have in common 
is negative energy or momentum that steams from the fear of not getting what we really need. 
So we begin to panic and scurry about to grab at whatever or whomever we can to meet 
that deep longing.

Now on the other spectrum far from chaos of the mind there is balance, peace and serenity.  
It is a state where life just seems to flow like a slow moving river rather than feeling the 
resistance or unacceptance of our currant situation.  I find when I focus on the good things 
I have in this life such as shelter, food and health, other seemingly pressing matters seem to 
loss the power to control me.  Oh how easy it is to forget this when life seems to hit the rapids 
of change and growth.  That is why it is so important to try to refocus our attention on this 
simple frame of mind.

"Whatever we give energy to, we empower."


We can so easily get sucked into modern materialism especially living in bigger cities where everywhere you look there is some advertisement trying to make you rethink what your 

necessities really are.   If you start to recognize these things you will be amazed at how many 
subliminal messages are lurking around trying to steal your happiness and peace of mind.  
That is why being out in nature is so revitalizing and healing to the soul.   It is out there 
where we experience the natural flow and biorhythms we crave.

I really believe what we empower and make precedence in our lives grows bigger.  
To place our hearts and our minds on the simple goodness of life is really the key to 
having a enriching experience.
May you who reads this be reminded that it's really the simple things in life that make it so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment